Thursday, March 18, 2010

Meet My Show Neighbor

I had a great time in Puyallup at SEWEXPO and getting to know my show neighbor Amy, sharing business ideas and sources. My booth was 10'x20' and hers was 10'x10'. Mine was a little too big and hers a little too small, so next year we are going to divide the space and each have a 10' x 15' booth space! Amy will be able to teach beading classes in her enlarged space and I will be just a little cozier -- a win/win for both of us.

Every time I exhibit at a show, I find a "gem" and this time it was Amy and her husband, Andrew, who brought us warm chocolate chip cookies from their RV oven!

Please check out Amy's website:
www.i-bead.com. Her designs are unique and very popular.

SAVE THE DATE: March 3 - 6, 2011 for next years show!

No comments:

Post a Comment