Thursday, February 18, 2010

Earth Blessings

I am thrilled to announce my newest art panel and fabric collection, Earth Blessings. My idea for Earth Blessings came to me while reflecting on the feelings and attitudes of people today due to the current economic situation, coupled with the awareness to be "Earth-Friendly."

My wise women: FAITH, HOPE, and CHARITY are featured in this collection as the visual representatives of all who honor nature and are striving to be good stewards of the earth's resources.

Ladybugs, leaves, clouds, and a fun new patchwork all enhance this bright and colorful Art Panel and Fabric Collection. Fabric will be available for purchase in March.

I hope you enjoy my newest collection and visit www.sisterhoodofquilters.com often.

1 comment:

  1. I just found you and I'm so glad. I love your shop and will be following you now. You have wonderful things.

    ReplyDelete