Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Girlfriends Collection

I'm happy to announce that my Girlfriend collection is available at sisterhoodofquilters.com.

The collection is all about honoring the special relationships we have with our Girlfriends. The
fabric designs include images of teacups and pink flowers. And my character, Hope, has a special panel in support of all our girlfriends who have been challenged by breast cancer.

This collection is inspirational, whimsical and uplifting. I've even created a 56-page full color pattern and gift book to go with the collection. The book includes fabric requirements, instructions, hot tips for embellishments and quilting, full size applique patterns, and scrapbooking ideas and artwork.

I'm excited to share it with you.

I wish you Joy in your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment