Tuesday, May 15, 2012

My first fabric collection by Connecting Threads

My first fabric collection by Connecting Threads is arriving mid-June! 

Don't miss the art panel project I've created with these fabrics to honor the love of family – a wall hanging to enhance your hallway where many homes exhibit the Family Photo Gallery.

I've designed two patterns for the art panel. One is designed to print 4 generations of family names for a stylized Family Tree, a perfect gift for a new and growing family. Children's names are created on their own attached banners below the main wall hanging.

Several other projects have also been designed using my fabric collection. Enjoy a sneak peak at my friend Dodi Poulsen's project (shown here). I love it!

Sign up at: www.ConnectingThreads.com/CircleofFamily to have an alert sent to your email when the collection has arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment